To capture families and individuals with a relaxed creative style
To listen to the clients wants and ideas
To give our clients the right to their photos and guarantee happiness
To live our passion for photography
To give God the glory
ABOUT WENDI (the brunette)
- I am the proud mama of two beautiful brown-eyed boys, one sweet dog named Paco, and wife to my smokin' hot hubby.
- I graduated cum laude from Seattle Pacific University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Communications emphasis in photography and web development and design.
- I love making people laugh and having fun with photography.
- My super sweet job is mom, my day job is senior web developer for King County, and my fun job is photography.
- I am obsessed with color. The bolder the better.
- I've been blessed with the most incredible husband, who loves and supports everything I dream up.
- I simply must be creative.
- I am ever thankful to God for all the blessings in my life. Creative Creator of all things awesome.
ABOUT JODI (the blonde)
The people in my life are so important to me. My dear husband, three exciting teenagers (never a dull moment), large loving extended family and great friends. All of them love, support and encourage me. I love and appreciate them very much. I am so blessed that Jesus is Lord of my life. My love for photography goes back 25 years when I met my husband and he introduced me to it. And I have been striving for that perfect shot ever since. Back in the days of film when my kids where little I could not afford to buy all the prints I wanted so that is why I love offering our CD to families as a treasure they own. I love learning, being creative and meeting new fun people. The Lord knew just what I needed when He paired me up with Wendi to begin our new company. We both love to laugh. It's more then I ever dreamed of! Every day that I get to take pictures Is a great day! I also love our dogs, scrap-booking, gardening and anything that involves design. My favorite quote: "A picture is worth a thousand words". I'd rather take a picture than write a thousand words.